2018 Winter Giving Campaign
We’re a 501(c)(3) and Patreon is currently our only funding source. We are operating on a string & a hope most months. It’s why we occasionally do fundraising streams, etc. It takes money to do anything as you know. We’ve helped small conferences, done what we can but we want to do more. This is a small operation friends, that we’ve made it this far with only Patreon & donations here and there is luck and a damned miracle to be blunt. We get asked about international events, but real talk? We can barely afford to attend US based events because most are on the west coast. So we need more resources, aka filthy money cause capitalism makes the wheels go round. We want to more, but it’s hard with less than $2K a month coming in. A one time donation can make a world of difference.
We want to do the following in 2019:
- Be able to pay someone to manage our social media
- Pay someone to manage our Twitch account & team
- Pay our managing editor
- Buy games for reviews
- Be able to pay more than a token payment for articles submitted to us.
- Be able to give full rides to conferences like
- Be able to give our GDC Scholars more than a pass & good luck affording the week in San Francisco.
- Get a physical location/pay for Co-Work space
This campaign will run until the end of day, December 30, 2018. Our goal is $5,000 USD
This time we’ve got INDG loot! If you donate at the following levels, you’ll get the following, all fulfilled directly by TeePublic. After your donation comes in, we’ll send you a fulfillment form that will give you options to choose your loot!
- $25 – Mug
- $50 – Hoodie
- $75 – Mug and T-shirt
- $150 – Mug, T-shirt and Hoodie
- $225 – Mug, T-shirt, Hoodie + a set of stickers/tote bag
All donations are welcome! We understand it’s the holidays and times are tight, so anything you can give to help us get off to a good fiscal start in 2019 is appreciated.