A Tactical-RPG where turned-based combat and exploration rely on your team’s chemistry as you fight the undead and reclaim your city!
About this project
They blew the bridges out. And we ran out of bullets.
Raw material for surprisingly effective weapons. And they’re everywhere. But so are these undead ghouls, they’re everywhere too. Feeding on anything living…feeders. It’s not about trying to escape anymore, it’s about trusting people again and reclaiming the city!
Welcome to the world of Z’Isle, a horror-themed tactical RPG based on a comic book series set seven years after a zombie apocalypse. The game is set during those seven harrowing years of chaos, fire and death. The chemistry of your crew will dictate whether they can perform powerful turn-based combo attacks with each other. Customize your character and lead them against marauders, Syklurs and the feeder hordes. Build, maintain and expand your community, but careful! The decisions you make during missions will affect the chemistry of your team, impacting morale and affect the reputation of your community.
Bike-forged weapons & roof-bound communities have kept people safe. But for how long?
- Lead your crew of survivors through the undead-filled streets of Montreal in turn-based tactical combat and exploration
- Customize your main character and recruit new squad members from a diverse cast of survivors ranging in ethnicity, sexual identity, career backgrounds and more
- Battle against undead feeders and hostile survivors with unique combat mechanics that enhance the tension of each encounter
- Execute feeders before they rise again and pump antidote into any character that receives a bite before they start turning
- Perform special combo attacks using multiple characters based on their interpersonal chemistry
- Improve your team’s morale and chemistry as relationships develop dynamically between characters based on their actions during missions
- Explore the environments to collect resources and new crafting materials
- Build your community between missions using a dynamic base-building skill tree
- Craft and discover new weapons and mission items out of upcycled technology
- Manage your community’s resources and manpower by assigning your population to the various buildings
- Maintain your town’s morale and reputation to improve the performance of each building and to attract new survivors to your community
- Choose different paths during story-based and procedurally generated events in your town and when encountering other communities around the city
- Complete random side quests to collect resources, find survivors and build the experience of your squad Review your unique story in the Chronicle, an illustrated journal maintained by your main character that chronicles your actions as you progress