Join us in celebrating the first ever Ability event on Saturday October 8, 2016! Gamers and others from all over the world will join together to play games and raise money to help people with disabilities get back in the game. You can play anything you want, any way you want, for as long as you want.
Pledge your support and start raising much needed funds right now. Once you’ve registered you’ll be given a participant page you can customize with a personal fundraising goal, a message to your supporters, and tools to help you along the way. Tell your story, in your words, and let your friends and family know why you’re participating in Ability. You can even create a team for your clan, guild, LARP group, or office to participate together. Gaming is always more fun with friends!
How do I get started?
- Click the Register Now button at the top of this page and answer a few simple questions.
- Set a fundraising goal and customize your participant page. $100 makes a great first time goal.
- Share your page on social media and with friends and family. Ask them to support your efforts, or join the fun and sign up, too!
- Spread the word about AbleGamers and Ability throughout your social media circles.
- Be sure to use the hashtag #SoEveryoneCanGame