Silverstring is Hiring!
We’re looking for a rad new person to join the Silverstring team, to help us provide valuable expertise to our clients, and deliver awesome, experimental projects for our fans. We’ve worked on amazing and award-winning projects, and want to continue to deliver exceptional artistic and narrative experiences. Silverstring is a queer and feminist studio that values diverse voices; we encourage all applicants who are interested to apply.
Silverstring Media is growing quickly this year, and we’re looking for an awesome Associate Producer to join us. Silverstring is a small team, and like its two partners, you’ll be responsible for wearing a lot of hats to help us manage our projects, run our business, and grow our company. You’ll work closely with our CEO/writer/producer as an important part of the Silverstring team, helping to produce our various games, digital media experiments, and client work.
This is an ongoing part-time contract. However, for the right person, we’re eager to see this position become full-time and have our relationship evolve as the company grows. Applicants must be Metro Vancouver-based or willing to relocate, and will be expected to work primarily from home (at least to start).
- Company operation
- application writing
- crafting pitch decks and messaging
- researching funding opportunities
- finding clients and organizing meetings
- understanding and managing relevant corporate requirements and procedures
- Project management
- team management and communication
- budgeting and invoicing
- negotiating and writing contracts
- writing press releases
- managing day-to-day correspondence
- attending meet-ups and conferences
- Design and development
- writing documentation
- creative layout and organization of materials
- assisting with creative decisions
As Silverstring is growing rapidly, we’re happy to see this role evolve to suit the talents and goals of a new team member.
What we’re looking for:
- passion for stories, games, and interactive digital media in all its forms
- an organized and driven person, someone who’s self-motivated and enjoys day-to-day production tasks; a type A personality, if you put stock in that sort of thing.
- someone who’s friendly and outgoing, both to facilitate interactions with clients and to work closely with the CEO/producer
- good communication skills, both verbal and written
- a strong eye for layout and organization; graphic design skills/experience a plus
- ability to pick up new skills quickly, and an interest in multidisciplinary approaches
- confidence in dealing with complex situations; willing to ask for guidance but make decisions
- applicable post-secondary education or relevant experience
A stellar applicant may have most or all of these traits, but if even a few of them sound like you, please get in touch!
Send cover letters and resumes to email@example.com!