Thank you so much to those who applied to our 2016 GDC Scholarship program!
We’ve received 133 applications! O__O so y’all are gonna keep up busy over the next few weeks.
As expected we got far more applications than passes, so keep that in mind as we review and you await an answer. Preference will be given to marginalized members of the community who may not otherwise have a chance to attend an industry event.
Please do not email, twitter DM, Facebook message us to ask about the status of your application constantly during the review process.
We will aim to notify All Access Pass recipients by January 8 2016 at the very latest. Applications will be reviewed by a small committee consisting of:
- Tanya DePass, Founder and community manager of #INeedDiverseGames
- Bianca J. Anderson, Industry Veteran
- Jane Ng, Lead Artist, Campo Santo
- Ajit George, Co-Founder, Gaming as Other; Outreach Coordinator #INeedDiverseGames
- Glenn White, Director, Marketing Infrastructure EA
Thank you again and we looking forward to next year and spending time with all of our Pass Recipients!