Hey if you will be at GX3 in a couple of days, #INeedDiverseGames founder and Community Manager will be there for a lot of panels, as the Diversity Liaison and more!
Here’s her schedule and if you see her roaming around the Convention Centre, say hi! Well unless she is hurrying away like her hair is on fire, then well she might be running away for introvert time.
Here’s my GX3 schedule!
I’ll be speaking briefly about my role as Diversity Liaison & on why it’s important to GX to be diverse during the opening ceremonies, Friday, December 11th, 10:00 am GX Talks A
- “We Need More Diverse Games: How to Get There” with Tanya DePass (M), Gil Almolgi, Katherine Cross, DJ Kirkland, Rachel Keslenski, and Arthur Chu Friday December 11th, 2:00 pm GXTalks A
- “Streaming your Queerness” DJ Kirkland, Dylan Zaner (M) & Me. Friday, December 11th, 6:00 pm GXTalks B
- “Unheard Voices: Diversity in Podcasting”; Ken Gagne Moderating, with Shawn Alexander Allen, Anna Tarkov & Me! Saturday December 12, 11:00 am GXTalks A
- “Diversity in Games – What’s Next?” , Mathew Anderson (M), Joe Perez, Donna Prior, David Gaider, and me. Saturday December 12, 12:00 pm GXTalks A
- “How to Work on What You Want & Get Paid Doing it: A Patreon Panel” with Soraya (M), Zach Weiner, Brianna Wu, Alex Woolfson & me. Sunday December 13th, 10:00 am GXTalks B
- “All your Culture are belong to us: Appropriation, Erasure and RPG’s”with Mario Raul (M), Donna Prior, Arthur Chu, and me!, Sunday December 13th, 1:00 pm, GXTalks A
- Q&A Feedback with the GX staff, Sunday December 13th, 7:00 pm w/Matt Conn, Toni Rocca, Brian Kunde, Soraya, Me and Philip Jones. GXTalks B
Also something to note, there will be POC Safespace hours at GX3. Full details at the GX3 blog post!
Can’t wait to see everyone there in a couple of days!